In the journey of life, you must understand that it is what you know that will make you known. The more secrets you know the more advantage you have over others. In the market of life, everyone comes with one knowledge or the other to outwit others.
Some people come with the wisdom of Satan to get whatever they want.
If you are a child of God and you don’t have the wisdom of God, you will just be looking and will not make it in life. You need to know there are many sources of riches and wealth in this world.
The wealth of Gentiles, the wealth of Satan, the wealth of unbelievers is the product of wickedness. This is because for them to prosper, they must cheat others, steal from others, and sacrifice the life of the innocent no matter how close you are to them.
Any Christian who is ignorant of this fact shall fall a victim.
Therefore, we need knowledge and wisdom of God to prosper and make wealth on Earth.
Brethren, if we must tell ourselves the truth when you look at these agents of Satan and their children lavishing in wealth and rising to the top, the temptation to envy the wealth of the wicked is very high. This is because when you remember that you went to the same school and do the same work with them but all of a sudden they just rise while you are still struggling. Then you begin to wonder what went wrong.
They will say they have arrived and will be speaking arrogantly and because of ignorance and envy, some Christians go to them and ask them to show them the way. It is also ignorance that made some parents comparing their children with those people lavishing in the wealth of the wicked because they don’t know the source of their wicked wealth and the consequences.
WHY MUST WE NOT ENVY THE WICKED
Psalms 73:1-5 says,
“Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart. But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. For I was envious at the foolish when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm. They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.”
David said in the above bible passages that:
- He was highly tempted and he nearly fell from faith.
- He was nearly deceived and carried away when he saw the prosperity of the wicked.
- He saw the wicked rejoicing in destroying others for wealth and themselves as if God is not aware.
- They are not in trouble as other men because of comfort and overflowing wealth.
- They are not afraid of anything because money is at their command.
- They are well connected to the power that is and felt unshakable.
And for this purpose, they live their lives as if there is no God in heaven and this is why the faith of David was shaking. The truth is that many of us Christians also felt the same at one time or another.
Psalms 73:6-19 continue that… “Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.7 Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.8 They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.9 They set their mouth against the heavens and their tongue walketh through the earth.10 Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
11 And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? 12 Behold, these are ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.13 Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain and washed my hands in innocency. 14 For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.15 If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.16 When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; 17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.”
Brethren, when you take the wicked to the court, the court will leave them.
If they are reported to the police, the police will leave them and arrest the innocent.
They torment people and go away free because of their unrighteous wealth but the innocent don’t know that their wealth is the prosperity of destruction and their joy is temporary.
Ecclesiastes 7:8 says, “Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof…”
A wise person will look at the end of their decision and actions.
Please note these facts:
To every decision made by men, there are consequences. These consequences can be negative or positive.
There is no decision without consequences.
If you follow the wealth of the wicked, you will suffer the negative consequences but if you follow the wealth of righteousness, you will enjoy the positive consequences.
No wonder the Bible says,
“… Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.” (Galatians 6:7).
What are some of the CONSEQUENCES OF SATANIC WEALTH?
- Every gift of satan is a gift of death. When a man decides to dine with the devil, he must prepare to eat the food of death.
- Every gift of satan is the gift of sorrow. No human has ever collected anything from Satan without regrets
Do you go to Satan to look for a wife or husband? It will surely turn to sorrow.
Do you go to Satan to get pregnant or Child? The temporary joy shall surely end in sorrow.
If Satan promotes your destiny to a single level, he will demote you by ten steps downward.
Be not deceived, you should know that every gift that God can give you, Satan can also give the counterfeit except salvation, peace, and eternal life.
So don’t be surprised when people are getting fast wealth because fast wealth is fast death and longtime sorrow.
What is important in life is the salvation of our soul, through Christ Jesus. This is the reason Satan will be ready to give you wealth if you can surrender your soul in exchange. Matthew 4:1-4 refers.
- It is Satan that gives men wealth that kills them.
The truth is that original wealth, Original prosperity, Original husband, Original wife, Original children are in the hands of God.
Unless you surrender your life to Jesus you cannot have access to these original things. This is why the Bible says, “… seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.” (Matthew 6:33)
Proverbs 9:17-18 says, “Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.”
When you rob someone, enjoying the wealth is sweet. Some of these people even sleep in 5 star hotels to enjoy their blood money.
- When you trade with satan, you are trading with your soul.
- The wealth of the wicked comes with wasting the life of others.
- Their promotion is the blood of others.
Brethren, you need to beware because the month of December and January are very close. These two months are the months’ satanic agents mostly renew their wicked wealth. The business of fornication is very lucrative during this season. Mysterious accidents and strange deaths are very rampant at this season.
The time of the end of the year celebration is the time of satanic harvest. Be careful of places you go, what you eat, and where you eat this season.
- Every gift of the wicked is a gift of wickedness.
I prophesy that in these months Satan shall not harvest your life and your children in Jesus’ Name.
HOW CAN ONE ESCAPE FROM THESE WICKED PERSONALITIES
- Never envy them.
What you see on the outside is different from what is inside them.
- Connect yourself to God that created heaven and the earth.
- Don’t use a shortcut.
To prosper, you need 3 things;
- You need God,
- You need hard work,
- You need patience and faithfulness.
Proverbs 10:22 says, “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.”
When you connect yourself to God, he will give you blessings that will bring no sorrow.
You will see your blessing, see your great-grandchildren and see Jesus before even leaving this world with songs of praises.
Only those that are connected to God will sing praises when they are going to heaven.
- Don’t allow the wealth God gives you to take you away from him.
Be a kingdom partner.
Always offer a regular and acceptable offering to God for every new blessing.
Testify of his goodness. To enjoy divine wealth, learn, and understand the principle of divine wealth and prosperity.
For Counseling and prayers, you can click here to share your concerns with us
SAY THESE PRAYERS
- Powers that want to sacrifice me and my children to enjoy wealth die in the Name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers in the market of this world that want to use my blood to rise, you are a liar, die in the Name of Jesus.
- Any power waiting to sacrifice my life and my children to renew their wealth and position, I am not your candidate, die in the Name of Jesus.
- Any power preparing food of bondage for me and my children, I am not your candidate; die in the Name of Jesus.
- Every gift of the wicked I have received before and it is affecting my life, my marriage, my destiny, I reject you in Jesus’ Name; backfire in the Name of Jesus.
- Every food from the wicked table and wicked hand I have eaten before, affecting my life, my marriage, my destiny, I reject you in Jesus’ Name, die in the Name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus I recover back my stolen destiny, my marriage, my prosperity in the Name of Jesus.